Prescription Drug Benefits
New Benefits Pharmaceutical Discount Program
The Neighborhood Pharmacy discount program assures members the lowest price on prescription drugs, saving 10% to 85% on most prescriptions. Pharmacists will calculate the discount at point-of-service and the member pays the discounted price.
There are more than 60,000 participating pharmacies including national and regional chains as well as independent pharmacies. Visit www.rxpricequotes.com to look up drug prices or locate a participating pharmacy.
Pharmacy Discounts are Not Insurance and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance. The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
AWP Best Rx - Provided by Rx Options, Inc.
The Tiered Pricing Pharmacy Plan saves you money and takes the guess work out of paying for prescription medications. This program segments brand name and generic drugs into three price classifications making it easier for members to consult with their physician to find the most effective medication at the lowest cost. Discounts also apply to drugs not listed in one of the following tiers as well as maintenance medications purchased through the mail order program.
To locate pharmacies in your area or the cost of your prescription at your pharmacy visit www.awpbestrx.com
– Tier I: Select brand and generic drugs available for $10 or less for the scheduled quantity and dose
– Tier II: Select brand and generic drugs available for $20 or less for the scheduled quantity and dose
– Tier III: Select brand and generic drugs available for $50 or less for the scheduled quantity and dose
– Tier IV: Non-Select brand and generic drugs available for discounts averaging 19% off the average wholesale price
– Unlimited annual benefit with no deductibles or claim forms
– Accepted at more than 45,000 pharmacies nationwide
AWP Value Rx Pharmaceutical Program* - Provided by Phoenix Benefits Management
The AWP Value Rx plan is designed to provide substantial savings on your prescription drug expenses. This program will help you identify affordable generic and brand name drugs by therapeutic class. Typically, there are a variety of drugs available to treat the same condition so lower cost alternatives may be available. It’s important to discuss any alternatives with your physician.
To find drug pricing or locate a network pharmacy visit www.awpvaluerx.com.
– Tier 1: Select generic and brand name drugs available for $10 or less
– Tier 2: Select generic and brand name drugs available for $20 or less
– Tier 3: Select generic and brand name drugs available for $50 or less
– Tier 4: Generic and brand name drugs for which a discounted price has been negotiated
– No maximum annual benefit, deductibles or claims forms
– Accepted at over 56,000 pharmacies nationwide
*The AWP Value Rx Pharmaceutical Program is a non-insurance discount program provided by Phoenix Benefits Management.